Paci Pillow
Casey eats between 8:30pm and 9:30 pm and is asleep by 10:00 pm. He then sleeps until about 5:00am (give or take a half hour on either side). God is so great to have blessed us with a child that sleeps at night! After he feeds in the morning he will go back to sleep for a few hours and wake up for the day around 8:00 am. This morning he started stiring around 7:15am. I was hoping to get another half hour of rest before starting the day, so I took off his swaddle so he could stretch and popped in his paci. Worked like a charm. When I got up at 8:00am he was still fast asleep. When I checked on him a half hour later, I found him with a paci for a pillow!!
Playtime
Here are some recent pictures of playtime. Casey is doing really well lifting his head, and can look from side to side while on his tummy. He is still rolling over from his tummy to his back, and sometimes can roll from his back onto his side. He enjoys time in front of the mirror. I always try to have something for him to look at while on the floor. He likes the plush animals, the soft stacking blocks, and balls; however, so does Sadie and I often catch her trying to sneak off with his toys. It will be fun when they can play together!
Mirror Time
No comments:
Post a Comment