You are probably wondering what this has to do with Casey. Well, during my pregnancy my mom called and said, "I just got a call from Dad and he said he has a present for the baby, and I have no idea what it is, but you should come over." I don't think that Mom or Dad had bought anything for the baby without the other knowing. So we headed over to their house to find a Mini Ol' Grandad. My dad had found a red and white '55 Chevy pedal car. So now Grandpa and Grandson have matching '55 Chevys!
On Saturday Mom and I decided to have a Casey photo session, and Mini Ol' Grandad became the perfect prop!! Casey did great and napped right through the photos. We had a great time.
Sadie kept a close eye on Casey. She laid next to him for much of the session. She loves her baby Casey.

Grandma and Grandpa love our baby Casey too! Grandpa is bustin' his buttons that his grandson and his Chevy made it into the same blog post!!
ReplyDelete