September 14, 2011

Catching up...

 It has been a long time since I have updated our blog. I had to go back and read old posts to see what I had and hadn't done yet. In going through some pictures I found a few from a June afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Stanley's house.

Playing with sand...it was hard for him to keep it out of his mouth.




Hey Case!

Gimme Five!


Right on!




On June 12th, Casey was dedicated at our church. Our church does a Baby Dedication, in which the the parents pledge to raise their child in a Godly home, so that they may grow up to know God. Pastor Bill and Pastor Marc then prayed over us. Casey's friend Issac was also dedicated. Afterward, we enjoyed a family BBQ in the beautiful back yard of Grandma and Grandpa Stanley.


Pastor Bill praying for us and Casey


I have previously posted about Sadie's passing. However, I came across some additional pictures from that day and had to post them. These were taken on June 13, our last day with Sadie.






No comments:

Post a Comment