Here are some random pictures from our daily life here at home. Being a stay at home mom is a huge blessing for me. I finally feel like I have landed my dream job. I love the challenges, the joys, the smiles, the games, the books, the walks....I LOVE it all! Casey is really into reading, it is one of his favorite things. He will bring me books all day long. Right now his favorite book is Dr. Suess' "A B C." Mike and I know it by heart now. He just recently learned how to climb up onto the white chair (seen below) so that is his new favorite place to sit. He also really enjoys getting down because he slides off the ottoman. Casey is saying many different words now; however, most of them start with the letter B....bath, ball, bubbles, and bike. He is still signing and learning new signs, and especially likes to make up his own signs which keeps me on my toes. He started walking a week before his first birthday, and now is trying to run and jump. He also learned how to walk backwards, and thinks it is hilarious. These pictures were taken this summer.
| Don't worry...it's too big to fit all the way in his mouth (it is the top of a sippy cup). |
| Casey loves music. We play music all the time, and he has found a love for playing guitar and the harmonica. |
| This is what happens when I leave the kitchen for 2 seconds...2 pounds of blueberries on the floor. He was so proud of himself...and just started eating them up! |
| Franklin (Cherry) Park is one of our favorite destinations. It is one mile from our house. |
No comments:
Post a Comment