On Veteran's Day, I met Erin and Ashley (Erin's friend from college) at the Portland Childrens Museum. It was very busy in the morning as it was a Holiday. Casey and I had a wonderful time. Even though Casey is still to young too really enjoy the different play areas, he was happy to be in the Moby taking in all the excitement, and looking at the decor. We were able to see Johnny (I forget his last name), but he plays guitar and sings on Thursdays at the museum. Hiro LOVES him! Johnny is coming to play for Hiro's birthday in January. We stayed for lunch and then Ashley took her daughter, Elaina, home. Casey took a nap in the Moby and Judah fell asleep in the sling so Erin and I were able to chat awhile as Hiro played. What a fun place. I am looking forward to taking Casey there with Mike when Casey is older!!
Hiro face painting!
Hiro painting brother's face...
Judah playing in the fountain.
Hiro making shadow puppets.
Hiro driving the bus.
Hiro riding on the bus. CHEESE!
The TinkerToy exhibit
Enjoying Johnny's music.
Casey was getting into the music too!
No comments:
Post a Comment